Integration for DocuSign eSignature
The OnBase Integration for DocuSign eSignature allows users to electronically obtain signatures from people outside of the organization by providing complete management of processes that require secure, electronic signatures in the cloud. The integration manages the signature cycle within OnBase by automatically packaging documents and relevant signer information, sending this information securely to DocuSign, and collecting the completed documents. Obtain important signatures faster with the OnBase Integration for DocuSign eSignature.
- Extend secure signing to non-OnBase users by integrating with DocuSign’s cloud solution
- Reduce cycle time by making documents available in the cloud for signing – anytime, anywhere
- Manage the process within OnBase to keep all related content in one place – before and after signing
- Control all aspects of the signing process by automating the tasks related to obtaining signatures
- Eliminate the cost associated with printing documents in order to have them signed manually
The Integration for DocuSign eSignature allows OnBase to manage tasks around the signature cycle, uploading the documents to DocuSign for users to sign in the cloud. After signing, the document is downloaded to OnBase where it can continue to be processed.
- Contract Management: Contracts can be drafted and revised as a part of a Workflow process, and when finalized, the Integration for DocuSign can package the contract with related documents and upload it for signing. External parties can view the documents in the DocuSign cloud environment, sign, and the documents are returned to OnBase. The process can then be continued via OnBase Workflow for any approvals, and dates for renewal can be automatically generated.
- New Customer Onboarding: A new customer can sign their agreement and credit authorization online, eliminating the delays associated with sending signed copies through the mail across diverse geographic areas.
- Lending: Mortgage documents can be managed within OnBase and extended to DocuSign for borrowers to sign from their home, work, or mobile device – anywhere they can access the internet. Lenders will reduce the time it takes to sign loan documents, which means that the loans will start earning interest faster!
The DocuSign button in the Unity Client allows users to manage DocuSign envelopes and send document for signature without leaving OnBase.
Users can view the document's signature history from OnBase.