Unity Forms are the future of OnBase electronic forms, simplifying the creation and speeding the implementation of advanced forms. Form creators use an integrated, point-and-click Forms Designer that greatly reduces the time and specialized skill required to build forms for use in OnBase. For end users completing forms, advanced controls add functionality like data validation, dynamic rules and actions, calculations and more, with a consistent experience across devices.
- Save time and shorten process cycles by capturing data electronically and routing it automatically.
- Capture more data at the source by extending data entry to information owners inside of OnBase or on an external website.
- Make form creation easier and faster with a point-and-click designer and built-in security and validation controls.
- Reduce costs associated with dedicated resources to perform custom coding.
- Improve user experience with automatic validation and simplified form navigation.
Unity Forms are designed using the point-and-click designer. Native form features like calendars, field masking, validation, AutoFill Keyword Sets, tabbed navigation and more eliminate the need for custom scripting. Internal (OnBase) and external users can fill out Unity Forms and submit them directly into OnBase where they can initiate a Workflow process.
- System Administrators and Workflow Administrators can reduce the amount of time spent designing forms, allowing them to focus on designing Workflows and reducing project backlog.
- Business process owners can create their own forms instead of requiring a developer, so that the forms may more closely reflect the needs of the users.
- End users can benefit from the native usability features that can decrease the amount of time it takes for them to fill out their information and increase their satisfaction with the solution.
The Unity Forms Designer in the Unity Client
A Unity Form in the Web Client